Customer reviews

on 7 May 2017
Comes apart too easily and forever putting it back together, but the kids love it and enjoy playing with it.
on 11 April 2016
Kids love it.
on 5 May 2014
Kids nagged me for this but now it just sits on the side of the bath mostly. When they do play with it they quite like it for 5 mins, they like sliding the princess off into the water as her dress puffs up and she floats, might be better if it came with more of the princesses, you can buy them but I think they're about £9 each.
on 24 March 2014
Designed by someone who hasn't got kids as its fiddly to put together and falls apart every time it's played with. also it's no friend to small hands, in particular the swing.

Disney allow their name on any old tat these days it seems.

The nipper loves it though, so what the heck.
on 11 May 2015
My daughter LOVES this. She found a video with it on youtube and begged that we got it for her. I promised her she could have it if she was very good all week and tidied her room... ;) the huge bonus is that now I don't need to fight with her anymore to get her to take a bath!
We got it at a very fair price and I don't think it is such bad quality. My daughter really loves it and hasn't seemed to tire of it yet.. It would be nice if there was a prince doll too as we have a friend that would love this. I am considering it for his birthday.
on 15 March 2014
Sadly not quite as good as in the advert. The doll twists off and usually ends up upside down. It does several different things though and daughter loves it.
on 11 October 2015
Came in designated time. All parts included. Used every night and still going strong
on 21 July 2015
my daughter absolutely LOVES this toy she plays with it every bath time I would say it is actually her favorite toy. its a bit flimsy like other reviews have mentioned but its definitely a winner for my little girl! We now have all 4 dolls too.
on 2 March 2015
My daughter loves it. Great price and provides loads of fun in the bath. Only downside is that the suckers seem to slide down the bath, not sure if it's because we have an enamel bath or maybe the bubble bath? Apart from that it's great
on 23 May 2016
Bought this for a good price so feel it was worth that but certainly no more. It's what you'd expect from a Disney branded plastic bath toy, bright, plastic and slightly delicate in places. Easy to assemble though there were a few unfinished bits like the 'holes' for the shower section not being fully open and the whole section under the roof cap looked to be broken to me. But, my daughters of 3&5 thought it was wonderful and we're delighted with Ariel so it served its purpose in that respect. I don't expect bath toys to last forever and I doubt this one will, but whilst it does its providing plenty of enjoyment.