Customer reviews

Style: Princess Sparkle|Change
Price:£39.06 - £70.64

on 9 November 2014
So far I have purchased 3 of the Tangled dolls, one for my daughter (as we nearly have the sparkle doll set) and 2 as gifts. They have all been a hit with the girls aged 3-4. Tangled still seems to be very popular. Was excellent value as well which was a bonus.
on 23 May 2016
Daughter loved it
on 23 October 2015
Fast delivery, great price and one happy little girl!
on 6 February 2017
My daughters love her!
on 17 December 2014
love it
on 11 March 2014
Ok so I bought this doll with two things in mind. First of all, I used it to make a Rapunzel cake for my little girl's birthday and as this particular doll has a permanant boddice, it was perfect for this purpose. I just removed the skirt and wrapped her legs in cling film and make a cake skirt for her. It turned out amazing. If you are planning to use this doll in a cake then I recommend not removing the crown off her head as once you cut the plastic tags holding it in place, it doesnt ever stay on her head again! I also braided her hair to keep it clean as she was going into a cake.
The other reason I chose this doll over other types of rapunzel dolls is because my daughter, 4, has a quick temper and would become far too frustrated over trying to fit tiny barbie clothes over this doll. She just doesnt have the dexterity to do this. This doll only has a skirt to pull up and down which is no problem.
on 8 January 2014
My grand-daughter was delighted when she received this doll for her Christmas. She told me it is her favourite Disney doll and plays with it regularly. It is excellent value for money.
on 9 May 2014
I bought this doll for my grandaughter who loves all disney things and is collecting dolls she was thrilled with it good service.
on 6 January 2015
This is a really good toy which has a great level of detail, is very well made and it seems to be sturdy.

Just like other Disney merchandise, it is good quality.

Made a great gift for one of the little ones in the family. It sure will get lots of play time.
on 21 July 2014
Second member of my daughters princess collection. Arrived in time, good quality. I would recommend it. The arms and the legs dont bend on this one, but my daughters are 5 and 2 years old, they dont mind it, so we chose this.

See one answered question