Customer reviews

on 10 January 2014
Sturdy, with plenty of imaginative play value. My 3 year old granddaughter loves it and it can be played with in conjunction with other Disney Princess items.
on 14 September 2013
Perfect little set, my daughter loved them and has had hours of play with them. Perfect gift for any disney princess fan
One person found this helpful
on 7 April 2013
I wasn't sure when buying this toy as I found there was not much description but I wasn't disappointed as it's exactly what I expected from the pictures. Rapunzels dress is made from stretchy rubber, and the toys are quite sturdy. The only slight problem I had was that Rapunzels veil did not stay on her head. My 4 year old daughter has hours of fun playing with this toy.
One person found this helpful
on 6 October 2014
We love playing with this little set. Rapunzel's dress is easy to take off and fits the magiclip dolls.