on 19 January 2014
When Ariel is pressed that's what she sings! it's just a soundbite unfortunately, a pity they couldn't progam here to say more things. I was a bit concerned with the durability, my five year old niece was fascinated by the shirt change feature and tugged on it a couple of times to change. I did warm her however to take it a bit easy otherwise it might break / tear and i think it got through to her. It seems well stitched together but i'm not sure how many times it can withstand a strong pull from a willful five year old.

Despite that, she loves the doll. SHe's happy i'm happy, at the back of my mind i'm wondering how long this doll with last for!
on 16 December 2013
Bought as a Xmas gift so no opened the packaging. From the outside it looks okay - princess tiara is a bit disappointing - cheap looking. Just be aware the doll does not show the doll with the princess dress on - you seemingly have to tug at the skirt and I assume it then falls into a skirt. I am hoping this is the case or there will be a very disappointed little girl - she likes everything princess!!
on 26 December 2014
I don't really love it, the singing stays in my head for hours!! But the owner, my little girl, is absolutely delighted. I must say, she is a fan of mermaids and this was her dream come true. After a year she is still playing with it and still loves it.
on 21 March 2014
I bought the doll for my granddaughter's 4th birthday. She is very pleased with it but the dress does not come down like it says on the box. I was going to return it for another but some of the reviews do say people have already done this and when they got another doll, the dress still didn't come down. It is a shame because we don't hear the doll sing only a few bars when you press the button on her front, but my granddaughter doesn't seem to mind
One person found this helpful
on 10 October 2014
Its a beautiful doll perfect for my granddaughters Christmas present but unfortunately I now have to send her back because she sings beautifully but only two words.I have been in touch with the seller who assures me he would be back in touch to no avail
on 27 March 2014
My little girl wanted this for Christmas but Santa forgot, so we got it as a treat. Absolutely fantastic. Lovely doll where she changes instantly from doll to mermaid. All little girls dreams. Fab quality at a fab price. A big must for any little princess.
on 14 January 2015
My daughter loves this doll. It took us a few minutes and a bit of tinkering to remove the plastic plug at the bottom to make the dress go up and down but it works perfectly even for my lively three year old.
on 4 November 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter for her birthday and she loves it I was a bit disappointed that Ariel didn't sing a bit more of the song !
2 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2014
My Granddaughter ,aged 4,was happy to receive this as part of her Christmas present.It's well made and nice to look at,as are all the Princess dolls.She loves all the Disney Princesses and was well pleased with this one.She seemed happy enough with what it does,though it doesn't sing much of the song.Grandma was happy too,as it was a really good price.
on 1 January 2014
This doll is actually quite good, her singing is not too annoying and I like the way you can hide the tail and then reveal it again by pulling on the tail to draw up the dress. Girls approved.

See one answered question