Disney Frozen Stamp Set (12-Piece)
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Frozen|Change

on 23 January 2015
Inexpensive product that has made a 4year old very happy as she could not draw her new favourite disney characters.. but is a seasoned crafter..so has no bothers stamping.... I would say that I have supplied a better inkpad as I have a load of them.. but the one in the box is adequate.. the images are very small but they are exact.
3 people found this helpful
on 9 December 2016
The stamps had glue stuck to the actual stencil on the stamp so had to waste an hour of my time picking it off . I bought two and on the secon one all the rubber stencils didn't fit the wood! And you could see all the glue! The ink won't last too long so to say how much I paid for it to have such low quality is very disappointing
on 15 September 2016
Awful product which is really poor quality. The stamps don't look anything like the characters. My daughter has been left very disappointed. Don't buy this!
on 16 November 2015
This is a Christmas present for my daughter so, I could only look at what was in it. It's good value for money and everything is there. I'm looking forward to seeing my daughter use this as I cook Christmas dinner. I know she'll love it.
on 27 July 2015
Great product stamps are wooden coated with rubber at the bottom for stamp to work- these have lasted a over a year and still going strong at the right price defiantly recommend : )
on 6 April 2018
Bought as a birthday gift for our 4 year old granddaughter, who loves is
on 31 December 2016
Not a good product. The ink was too dry and however hard you press the stampers down onto the ink and then onto the paper The image doesn't show. Ended up with mess all over our hands and unable to tell what the the picture was we had created
on 27 November 2016
Item arrived well within estimated delivery date, it's yet to be used but it looks as though my daughter will have a lot of fun playing with it.
on 20 November 2016
this is a excellent product, the box is bright and colourful ,inside the box there is lots of things to do with the stampers and the pens.
on 17 September 2015
The stamps do not come out. Badly made. Very cheap. Ink leaks everywhere. Stamps don't even come out looking like the characters they're meant to be. Pens dry up fast.