on 31 May 2014
It is not possible to cut out the pictures of the figures and make them look like the picture that is used to advertise them. They are way too small. There is no way that Olaf's arm and Sven's antlers can be cut around closely as they are too fine. I wish I hadn't purchased them.
on 28 June 2014
These are really tiny & you have to cut them out yourself. Totally wrong impression given in the illustration - those must be miniature cakes they are shown on. Don't bother.
on 4 August 2014
I should have read the reviews before buying them, these are tiny and who has the time to cut these out??? Seriously! Really annoyed and wished I hadn't bothered
on 31 August 2014
These are absolutely rubbish. Totally misleading picture makes them look 3D when you in fact get a flat a4 sheet of prints and instructions telling you to cut them out with a scalpel knife. Bought these for my daughters birthday party and could have cried when I opened them. The compulsory one star is a star too many.
on 18 September 2014
So disappointed.... The picture on here is with pictures super imposed onto the cakes ... This is NOT what they look like!!!! They are sheets of rice paper which you need to cut them out of... Which is near impossible... I would recommend that you look elsewhere thank goodness I ordered them early so I can sort something rise instead
on 11 October 2014
Do not be fooled by the picture, it is impossible for them to be cut around too small and they're rice paper so they're not going to stand up. My daughter was gutted when she saw them, I hope the seller realises that we are buying them for children who haven't discovered that people lie yet, she was devastated. Shame on you! If it was possible to give a no star rating I would!
on 11 August 2014
These are not clear like the picture, poor quality, faded colours and near impossible to cut out as they are so small! very dissapointed
on 2 June 2014
Bought these for my daughters birthday in the hope that they will be at a very high quality. They were a terrible quality and in the process of returning them.
on 28 October 2014
The picture is very misleading, it looks like they are 3D and standing up properly. But all you receive is a sheet of rice paper with tiny pictures of the characters that you have to cut out yourself which even if you manage, will probably look rubbish anyway! Nothing like what is being advertised here. Very disappointed. Should have definitely read the reviews first!!
on 11 November 2014
I agree with all the negative comments and wish I had read the reviews before purchasing these! My own fault really but they are awful. The pictures are tiny and the colour is very faint. They are impossible to cut and I would not recommend this product to my worst enemy. I will now have to go and buy something else that hopefully looks good as these will definitely not do the job!!!!

See one answered question