on 6 April 2003
As a huge Winnie the Pooh fan I was really excited about this CD-Rom, and have had fun making lots of things for my daughter since it arrived. I made a placemat for each member of our family, each with names and appropriate pictures on, had them laminated and they are now firm favourites and make setting the table more fun. I'm planning personalised laminated book marks as a goody-bag gifts for my daughter's friends, and have had lots of fun making us calendars for many different things - it's really handy for personalised stationery too - no more need to buy party invites or thank you notes. Bright, colourful images, and an easy to use format make this package simple for anyone to use, even younger children. The only downside is that you are very limited in how you can change things around, with restricted placement of items and sizes of fonts for example, I'd have liked a little more say in several areas. Still, it'll keep the kids occupied for ages - if you can keep up with the demand for paper and printer ink!
on 22 May 2004
It is so fun i go on it every day and i have so much fun, it has so many things to do on it, like colouring, drawing ect. I think it would have to be the best thing that i've got off the internet!!!