The Discovery Of The Unconscious: The History And Evolution Of Dynamic Psychiatry Paperback – 16 Oct 1981
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
This classic work is a monumental, integrated view of man's search for an understanding of the inner reaches of the mind. In an account that is both exhaustive and exciting, the distinguished psychiatrist and author demonstrates the long chain of development that led to the fruition of dynamic psychiatry in the psychological systems of Janet, Freud, Adler, and Jung.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Anyone or any training and education in psychotherapy, particularly those that espouse to the concept of an unconscious or subconscious mind or level of awareness would do well to read this text which give the gravitas and weight of history to both the ideas and practice of such approaches.
In my humble opinion an essential resource
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Psychoanalysis > Theory
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry