- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Shire Publications Ltd; 3rd edition (28 Feb. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0747804850
- ISBN-13: 978-0747804857
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 64.5 x 449.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 533,323 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Discovering Surnames: Their origins and meanings Paperback – 28 Feb 2001
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
The late J. w. Freeman had written historical articles for newspapers and magazines for many years. He became interested in the history and origins of surnames in the 1960s and his interest never diminished.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
So wasn't any help to me.
Maybe other people found it helpful?