- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Shire (10 Oct. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0747808066
- ISBN-13: 978-0747808060
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 2.5 x 17.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 376,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Discovering London Railway Stations (Shire Discovering) Paperback – 10 Oct 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Oliver Green is a museums consultant and writer. Former Head Curator of the London Transport Museum, he is the author of a number of books relating to London transport history, and transport art. Oliver is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews