- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Facets of Pauline Discourse in Christocentric and Christotelic Perspective (Studies in Biblical Literature) Hardcover – 27 Apr 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dan Lioy earned his PhD in New Testament from North-West University (NWU) in South Africa. He is a professor at the Potchefstroom Campus of NWU, Senior Research Manager in the Postgraduate School of South African Theological Seminary, and a permanent faculty member in the graduate programs division of the Institute of Lutheran Theology. Lioy is also an ordained minister in the North American Lutheran Church. Three of his earlier Peter Lang monographs include Evolutionary Creation in Biblical and Theological Perspective (2011), Axis of Glory (2010), and The Search for Ultimate Reality (2005).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|