- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1st Edition edition (2 May 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521367468
- ISBN-13: 978-0521367462
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 1.4 x 22.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 328,317 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Discourse Analysis for Language Teachers (Cambridge Language Teaching Library) Paperback – 2 May 1991
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'I found this book provided a useful and enjoyable introduction to its subject.' '… whatever area the author tackles is dealt with an admirably clear and concise manner.' Spoken English, Journal of the English Speaking Board
A practical introduction to the field of discourse analysis and its relevance for language teaching.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com