Disco Freakout CD
|Price:||£7.83 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Only 1 left in stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
1. Boogie nights - Heatwave
2. Shake your body (Down to the Ground) - Jacksons
3. Le freak - Chic
4. We are family - Sister Sledge
5. 1999 - Prince
6. Lady marmalade - Labelle
7. Play that funky music - Wild Cherry
8. That's the way I like it - KC & The Sunshine Band
9. Get down on it - Kool & The Gang
10. And the beat goes on - Whispers
11. Sex machine - Brown, James
12. Oops upside your head - Gap Band
13. You sexy thing - Hot Chocolate (1)
14. Ain't nobody - Rufus
15. You to me are everything - Real Thing
16. Upside Down - Dianna Ross
17. I can make you feel good - Shalamar
18. Ain't no stopping Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
19. I'm every woman - Khan, Chaka
20. Young hearts run free - Candi Station
21. Love train - O'Jays
1. Good times - Chic
2. Forget me nots - Rushen, Patrice
3. He's the greatest dancer - Sister Sledge
4. Feel so real - Arrington, Steve
5. Relight my fire - Hartman, Dan
6. Let's all chant - Zager, Michael
7. Funky town - Lipps Inc.
8. Working my way back - Detroit Spinners
9. Jump to the beat - Lattisaw, Stacy
10. Boogie oogie oogie - Taste Of Honey
11. Groove is in the heart - Deee-Lite (1)
12. Use it up wear it out - Odyssey (1)
13. Searching - Change
14. Contact - Starr, Edwin
15. Disco inferno - Trammps
16. I feel love - Summer, Donna (1)
17. D.I.S.C.O - Ottawan
18. YMCA - Village People
19. You make me feel - Sylvester (1)
20. Boogie wonderland - Earth Wind & Fire
21. Shame - King, Evelyn
Disco Freakout - Various Artists - Cd
Disco Freakout contains everything you could ever ask for from a 1970s compilation--from classic disco funk tracks from Labelle ("Lady Marmalade"), Wild Cherry ("Play That Funky Music") and Kool & The Gang ("Get Down On It"), to the more cheesy (but equally crowd-pleasing) elements of the scene such as Village People ("YMCA"), Sister Sledge ("We Are Family") and Ottawan ("D.I.S.C.O."), to the downright classic tunes that you can't remember a life without, such as "Sex Machine" by James Brown, Dan Hartmann's "Relight My Fire" and Earth Wind And Fire ripping through "Boogie Wonderland". There are some strange more recent tracks such as Prince's "1999" and DeeLite's "Groove Is In The Heart", which while both are great tracks, just don't seem to belong among their older bedfellows. Whether you are an original scenester from the heady days of Studio 54, or you hitched a ride on the Love Train or got yourself down to Carwash in the 1990s, this CD will have something to get you up and dancing. --Helen Marquis
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on 20 October 2010
Format: Audio CDVerified Purchase
This CD is bloody brilliant!!!! What a blast from the past!! Its a mixture of disco sounds from the 70s and 80s which is the era I was growing up in. All the old classics, it really gets you dancing. Its so good you don't have to be over thirty to enjoy this CD, great if you want a party atmosphere!
on 3 December 2000
Format: Audio CD
As an 18 year old, i unfortunately was never around to expreience the days of the disco. But after hearing this CD in a music store i knew that I had to have it. With all times clasics such as 'play that funky music' and 'thats the way i like it' its no wonder that everbody can get into the spirit of disco. So I recomend this album to everyone because in 18 year old who had never heard the music of the disco can get into it then anyone can. Except for my gran becasue if she tried the funky dancing then her hip might pop out.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?