Disagu Design Skin for Apple iPad - motif "Bubble"
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Your motif Disagu Skin "Bubble", perfectly suitable to your Apple iPad
- It offers a special style to your device and protects it from any scratches, dirt and fingerprints
- The skin film can be applied extremely easily without any bubbles and without any use of additional liquid
- Despite optimum adhesion the film is removable at any time from the device in a simple , quick and without residual
- Accessory created on the base of the original device, manufacturing and processing of high precision - Made in Germany!
This exceptional design film makes of your Apple iPad something very special, a unique piece The motif, created exclusively, enriches your device and makes it a special accessory suitable for a special lifestyle!
Modern and elegant design - 100% fitting
This design film Disagu® Skin color your style® was designed by hand and developed on the computer. In this way we can offer you a very special outfit for your device. The manufacturing is according to the original device, which guarantees the precise measures and standards by Disagu®.Since our Design Skins film is opaque, it can be installed on devices of any colors - it does not matter
how ist the color of your Apple iPad.
As well an excellent protection against scratches and abrasions
Our design film also protects your Apple iPad from any scratches and dust. The film itself has a transparent protective underlayer, which allows the device and the Skin Design film to keep its perfect condition. Protect your Apple iPad against any losses of value!
Easy to be applied without any bubbles and removable at any time - you do not need any adhesive or liquid
The film is provided of an under layering, which makes the application installation easy and avoids any bubbles. If the first attempt should not work, just remove the film and apply it again! Our film adheres very well and can be removed without any traces.
Made in Germany
This film is produced by us in Germany and created with high precision instruments.