- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1440 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Publisher: Mark Zedler; 1 edition (23 May 2010)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003ODIYZ8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #675,261 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Dirty Little Kindle Book of Sex Quotes Kindle Edition
|Length: 74 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you want to laugh... read it.
If you want to reinforce something you already knew... read it
If you're in a bad mood... read it.
If you had some kind of bicker with your spouse... read it.
So... no matter what, read it.
You'll read it in 40 minutes or less.
Woody Allen is the most quoted, but he has been since his stand-up routines in the early 60s. And I still laugh.
This "book" was a hoot and a holler, and unfortunately I finished it in a couple of hours this afternoon. THIS is the book to take with you on a plane.
I'm not deleting it from the queue (somehow or other, nothing I "delete" ever disappears totally from my Fire. They remain as little goat droppings as icons on the "bookshelf"). Anyway, these quotes never seem stale and at the very least, I can get a smile or a giggle at will.
P.S. They really didn't need THAT cover or, more appropriately, *I* don't need that cover going 'round my carousel.
Great for reading a few quotes when you have a moment to spare.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Contraception & Family Planning
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Ethical Issues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Pornography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Sexuality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Relationships