- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2805 KB
- Print Length: 96 pages
- Publisher: Paladin Press; 1st edition (1 May 2002)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00305HFFU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #773,303 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£17.50|
Save £5.51 (31%)
The Dirty Dozen: 12 Nasty Fighting Techniques For Any Self-Defense Situation Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 96 pages|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
On a critical note there could be more, clearer and newer photographs showing how the techniques should be applied.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book simple practical and it works I've added this to my jujitsu study and it fits in great one of the best books I own.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Martial Arts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Safety & First Aid
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Technology & Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sport > Individual Sports > Martial Arts