- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
New Directions in Progressive Relaxation Training: A Guidebook for Helping Professionals Hardcover – 28 Feb 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
DOUGLAS A. BERNSTEIN is Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Courtesy Professor of Psychology at the University of South Florida. He has written, with Thomas D. Borkovec, Progressive Relaxation Training and, with M.T. Nietzel and R. Milich, Introduction to Clinical Psychology. He is also lead author on the fifth edition of an introductory textbook, Psychology. He is a fellow of both the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Society. THOMAS D. BORKOVEC is Distinguished Professor of Psychology at Pennsylvania State University. His empirical work has involved both basic and applied research, and his therapy outcome investigations on the cognitive behavioral treatment of generalized anxiety disorder have been funded by the National Institute of Mental Health since 1984. He has published more than 120 journal articles and book chapters. HOLLY HAZLETT-STEVENS is a post-doctoral fellow in the Department of Psychology at the University of California, Los Angeles. Her work focuses on anxiety and relaxation research.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Occupational & Industrial Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z