- Also check our best rated Hair Dye reviews
Directions Hair - Bleach Kit 40 Vol
|Price:||£6.98 FREE UK delivery.|
- Created To Provide You With The Lightened Hair You Will Need For A Great Colour After Hair Dyeing.
- Features A Powder Bleach Sachet To Add Moisture To Your Hair During Lightening Process.
- Ideal For Use With La Riche Directions Hair Dye, Shampoo And Conditioner For A Complete Style.
- Also Contains Mixing Tray, Application Brush, Shampoo And Plastic Gloves For The Complete Experience.
- Follow The Instructions On The Tub For The Best Results And Get A Great Stunning Colour Today.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This LaRiche 40 Volume Hair Lightening kit has been created to provide your hair with protective qualities that will result in an amplified colour after hair dye is used. Included in this kit is a powder bleach that will add moisture to your hair during the lightening procedure however this should only be used with cream peroxide that protects and conditions your hair. It is important to remember that you should not attempt to lighten your hair if you have previously bleached, coloured or lightened it. So be sure to order this LaRiche 40 Volume Hair Lightening kit if you plan on colouring your hair so that you can achieve the best results. Please Note: Hair dye results may vary depending on hair type, hair porosity and base colour.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
La Riche Directions. Tip of a teaspoon (or more depending on how much hair you bleached) of Neon Blue mixed into your favourite conditioner in a bowl and applied for 20 minutes, then rinsed.
This product however was excellent, I had to do it twice to achieve the brightness I wanted, but still only used on packet (I was dying the front of my fringe blonde so that I could then change the colour of my fringe whilst keeping the rest of my hair black.) It did what I wanted, I knew it wouldn't work perfectly and I never expected it to. Very happy, relatively cheap for straight up hair bleach. Would buy it again without hesitation.
OH and another note, it hasn't killed my hair, I let it live in conditioner for about half an hour after I'd done it (which is advised anyway) and it was fine, no damage done.
Most recent customer reviews
It comes with everything you need.Read more
Look for similar items by category