- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Direction and Quality of Light : Your Key to Better Portrait Photography Anywhere Paperback – 9 May 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Explains everything you need to know about properly using a flash to capture the best possible image each and every time." --"Shutterbug" on "On-Camera Flash Techniques for Digital Wedding and Portrait Photography"
"This should be a textbook in every beginning photo course and a permanent addition to every shooter's library." --Jim Cornfield, "Rangefinder"
About the Author
Neil van Niekerk is a professional photographer and the author "of Off-Camera Flash Techniques for Digital Photographers" and "On-Camera Flash Techniques for Digital Wedding""and""Portrait Photography." He lives in Wayne, New Jersey.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Definitely worth a read if you are interested in improving your photography techniques.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category