on 7 August 2012
Just like the writer of this book, I could never get my head around indirect approach methods. Approaching girls indirect involves too much rubbish flying round your head, which causes approach anxiety.

By going direct, essentially telling the girl you think she's hot and then simply trying to get into a normal conversation, you don't suffer from approach anxiety because the method really is simple.

If you're new to pickup then you should seriously get this book. There's sound advice contained and it's a nice easy read.
on 7 January 2014
An easy to read book, full of structured common sense material. Like all daygame, practice makes perfect and every person in that practice will develop a style to suit their personality. I would recommend this for all new and old alike on the art that is daygame. It is certainly far cheaper than some of these online courses that pretty much tell you the same stuff for a lot more money.
on 23 September 2014
I'm surprised I never came across this book before. The info contained is all kept very simple and probably for good reason - The author is emphatic about just how simple this method should be kept. I like how no tricks are used but it's just the two of you "in the moment." This is pickup exactly how nature intended, just how it's always been and is probably why it works so much better than any other method out there. Ok, so I'm still to try it out - But I'm in no doubts as to how effective it is. Recommended!
on 10 August 2012
The beauty of direct pickup is its ease! You don't need any tactics, strategies or lines. It's just you and her! This is why you don't get approach anxiety as much when you are direct. There's just not the same amount of stuff weighing your head down in the moment.

Recommended, especially if you're wanting an easy method to ease you into pickup.
on 27 August 2014
This was a good book with plenty of tips. Very easy to read and hopefully I can start putting it I to practice!
on 16 November 2012
An excellent guide for those of us who don't feel comfortable doing day game, i got into doing it for a while about a year ago but working as a night worker full time is pretty harsh so aint got the energy or time spare to do day game on a regular basis and besides i'd need at least 7 hours of straight sleep to have enough energy to be out there for hours sarging and sleeping in the daytime aint gonna get your 7 hours of straight sleep ! This is a handy little book which you can come back to again and again !
on 26 August 2012
I'm new to pickup so i was not sure what i should be expecting but just by reading this book i feel quite confident about doing what it says to try and meet some nice girls in my area. I much prefer the thought of meeting women in normal every day circumstances rather than in bar settings, which is what this great book is about.
on 4 March 2013
There is a lot more enlightening stuff out there on this subject, I would not suggest this one to any one with half a brain,

even to someone like me at relatively amateur level of PUA its mostly common sense.