- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Diplomacy: Theory and Practice Paperback – 14 Jan 2010
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This is a completely revised and substantially expanded edition of the standard textbook on diplomatic theory and practice
From the Author
This textbook, which is on the reading list for the US Foreign Service exam, is described fully on my professionally designed and maintained website... Just key 'G. R. Berridge' into Google to find it. The book is flagged up on the homepage. MOST IMPORTANT! Please note that I also regularly update the text of the book, chapter by chapter, on this site. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book follows a logical structure, and I recommend it as an essential read for any student of diplomacy, or indeed for anyone who is interested in the history, development, and current functioning of diplomacy - both nationally and internationally.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book covering the basics of diplomacy. Required reading for any student or practitioner of diplomacy. Good examples illustrate theory well.Published on 2 Aug. 2013 by Nicola
Not as good as expected
Based on specific experience rather than genral application to theory. Theory part is brief ,Does not go in depth in the theory
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Political History
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Relations > Diplomacy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes