VINE VOICEon 1 April 2013
What a brilliant preview! The detailed pencil work and colours are beautiful. This just gives you a tiny hint of what a full book and the proposed film might be. Very promising indeed! The description by the creators is a nice view into how comic development can work. The sketches and comic script excerpts are a nice extra too. Brilliant!
on 6 February 2014
I tried to read this to my nephew, who loves dinosaurs, and most things related to them. Whilst the graphics are really good the text was far too small and we were left confused as to where the plot was going. Unfortunately it didn't inspire us to get the full edition.
on 3 January 2014
Bit disappointed. When I saw Morrison I downloaded straight away but the preview just did not give enough to see where this was or could go. Looks like it could be interesting like most of his work but could not tell. Shame.
on 9 December 2012
I loved the illustrations. I find the text, though readable, was quite a strain on the eyes. It is just too small. On the kindle fire HD the book looks wonderful. With larger text I would have given five stars.
on 22 November 2013
Unbelievable graphics totally mind blowing, good story lines and the informative interviews were excellent. It's the first graphic novel I have read but it's not the last I was well impressed.
on 11 March 2014
Dismal rubbish. Forgetful story and art. I never thought I'd write this about something from Grant Morrison! Such a disappointment. Great concept poorly executed.
on 30 August 2013
VERY BOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT SHOULD LAST LONGER TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING.
JUST WASTE MY TIME!!!!!
I WILL GIVE THE BOOK TWO STARS
on 28 December 2012
This book / comic was amazing the pictures were brilliant and the comic left you on the edge and it made you want to g err the proper book
on 27 August 2013
Not sure what this is all about. A graphic novel? It does not work well on basic Kindle. Difficult to see the drawings.
on 15 April 2014
I'm a big fan of comics and this had everything a good comic should have and more I'm now going to buy the full version