on 14 June 2016
Excellent . My kids are in love with dinasaurs and this just adds delight in their eyes. Well written and very good information . Highly recomened it.
on 13 January 2013
After thoroughly enjoying an earlier book by the same author, I happily got this one. We were not disappointed as my son reluctantly agreed to being interrupted as we looked made our way through the book. It is quite a detailed book that has something to offer both children and adults alike. For example, I hadn't realised that dinosaurs were neither classed as reptiles nor birds. Overall, the book is very informative and interesting.
on 10 June 2013
Even though advances in our understanding of these fascinating creatures seems to increase, or at least change, almost daily, this book may give children a reasonable grounding on dinosaurs and their names.

The pictures are, of course, artist impressions of what they may have looked like, but are probably fairly close.

A great starter book for the budding Paleontologist in the family (and their parents).
on 17 January 2013
This book gives you a brief introduction to the many different dinosaurs that roamed the earth all those millions of years ago. Succinct and to the point, this book would be ideal for an inquisitive child and could help promote a lifelong interest. The numerous illustrations add that little something extra to spark the imagination.
on 9 November 2014
I think this a good book as it would be very suitable for children but I think this book should have included more information and actual dinosaurs thanks for reading
on 4 August 2013
A very interesting and informative book.
Got lots of very interesting ideas from it.
Would definitely recommend it to anyone
on 6 May 2015
I got it for my child and had to explain it and tell him the meaning of it and he got bored quickly and and it was quite short.
on 4 January 2014
we thinck this dinisor fact book is very good. I here evryone is so pleased with it and i say harray
on 4 August 2016