Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
The Dingle, Iveragh & Beara Peninsulas: A Walking Guide (Walking Guides) Paperback – 11 May 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'fabulous addition to any hikers library' -- RTE Guide 'A literary, informative, uplifting guide to walks in south west Ireland' --Irish Examiner
About the Author
Adrian Hendroff, a qualified Mountain Leader, is a photographer and writer on Ireland's mountains. He has explored the mountains of Ireland since 1999, and is one of the few to have ascended all 268 of its summits over 600 m. His articles have featured in The Irish Times Go supplement and magazines such as TGO and Irish Mountain Log. He has also walked in the mountain ranges of Scotland, Wales, England, Romania, Iceland, and the Alps and the Dolomites, but he thinks of the Irish mountains as home. His previous book From High Places: A Journey Through Ireland's Great Mountains was published in 2010.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Hendroff has an uncanny ability to get the most out of the landscape for each walk, leaving you fulfilled when the day's hiking is over. If you are planning a trip to this picturesque part of our great island, then don't leave home without it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Walking
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Walking, Hiking & Trekking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Publisher & Series > Collins
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Special Interests > Walking and Hiking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Ireland