Digital Vernier Caliper - 150mm 0-6" Inch/Metric/Fraction Conversion with Extra-Large LCD Screen, IP54 Water Resistant, Stainless Steel by TURATA
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- IP 54 & HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL: TURATA digital caliper is made of Germany hardened stainless steel and is IP54 rated, which makes our caliper have excellent performance of waterproof, dust-proof and oil-proof.
- MEASURING RANGE: 0-6" / 0-150mm; Resolution: 0.0005" / 0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001" / 0.02mm; Battery Type: CR2032. The thumb roller and locking screw provide easy sliding, accurate positioning and fine adjustment.
- CLEAR READING: LCD Screen provides clear readings and readings can be displayed in either inch or millimeter format. The zero function can be used at any point, to allow for measuring differences between to measurements.
- WIDE APPLICATION: This electronic vernier Caliper is an ideal measuring tool for a broad range of industrial, electrical, hobbyist and automotive applications to measure internal, external and depth dimensions accurately.
- PACKAGE & WARRANTY: 1 x Digital Caliper; 1x CR2032 Coin Battery; 1x Small screwdriver; 1 x User Manual. 6 months warranty.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Need an accuracy measurement? IP54 Electronic Digital Caliper can satisfied with all your requirement!
This measuring device is of high quality with an extra-large LCD screen for exact internal and outside measurements whose revolution is 0.0005"/0.01mm/1/64.
It can be set to zero at any position, displays immediately when pulling it and save up the steps of starting up, 5 minutes automatically shut off.
With this caliper, you can easily get the exact measuring of both of the Inside and outside , it could be used in anywhere you would like to use.
Gross weigh: 400g
Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 4.3 x 0.8 inches
Measuring range: 0-150 mm/ 0-6 inch.
Power: 1x 3V CR2032 battery (battery & replacement included)
Hardened stainless steel
IP54: Splash water, oil and dust resistant
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1: Very Well Made.
2: Quality Materials Used in construction.
3: Deceptively Heavy.
4: Accurate for the Price.
5: Auto Power off function to save Battery.
6: Spare Battery Included.
7: And last but not least .... its IP54 water, oil and dust resistant.
Summary: I feel a little bit silly saying this about a functional tool but its a beautiful to look at, wonderful to hold & a joy to use :)
It comes in a smart box, has good controls, a clear display - in mm (with 2 decimal places) or inches (with 3 decimal places), and even a spare CR2032 battery. You can lock in the size you want with a little clamp, make fine adjustments with the thumbscrew, zero the gauge at a given width, to help measure relative size, etc. It has a handy table of ISO and Witworth drill and tap sizes table printed on the back.
You would expect it to cost a lot more and it is a great value versatile calliper.
Well following my previously bad review, the company who sent the item offered to rectify the issue.
I’m very happy to say I now have an accurate calliper. It reliably goes back to zero when closed and also doesn’t go haywire (>50mm). So far the reference objects measured seemed to be measured spot on.
As a result I’ve taken down my previous video.
As a measurement tool it seems fairly useless. Can’t seem to measure at all, thankfully the measurement provided on the printed scale proved just how bad it is.
Larger measurement (>50mm) lead to constantly changing measurements. Change of battery made no difference. See my video.
Amazon to their credit dealt with this order with a refund.
The pros :- it is easy to use, is accurate, comes with battery and a spare, a nice size users manual (8x5inch) very easy to read - good size printing.
The cons:- Well amazingly there are not any that I have noticed. But, perhaps just one. It would have been nice if such a high quality instrument had come with a standard check piece - I checked its accuracy using a 10 pence piece which is made with an outside diameter of 24.5mm