Hylogy Digital Baby Thermometer, Infrared Thermometer with LCD Display for Body and Surface of Objects Measurement
Save up to 20% on your Baby Wishlist
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Auto Power Off Function: Shuts off automatically when idle for 18 seconds ; Low Electricity Consumption
- Dual Mode: Not only can measure body temperature,but also can measure the temperature of surface, room, bath water, food, baby milk etc. with clock function
- Three Color Back Light: when the body temperature is normal,the back light is Green,Yellow back light for slight fever and Red back light for high fever
- Fast and accurate: 0.5 seconds measuring time and the accuracy is ±0.2C(0.4F)
- Satisfaction Gurantee: If for any reason you aren't completely happy with our premium thermometer, simply return it within 30 days for a full, no questions asked refund.Besides,24-month Product Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Best choice for health
HYLOGY Non-Contact IR Thermometer is specially designed for testing temperature. It is especially effective for taking the temperature of baby's or small children without causing them distress or any uncomfortable for them.
Two modes: Body mode for measuring body temperature;Surface mode for measuring object surface temperature (For Example: bath water,food and milk etc.).
With the most advanced infrared technology, the thermometer can acquire the aim temperature quickly, analyzing the data intelligently and displaying the result within 0.5 second.
3 different color display
Three-Color Backlight: Green Backlight(Normal) Yellow Backlight(Slight Fever) Red Backlight (High Fever)
Clean and Convenient
It do not cause any uncomfortable and breed bacteria with the creative design non-Contact any part of the body, especially for baby and elder.
- HYLOGY Thermometer(MD-H6)
- A Pouch
Response Time: <2 seconds
Power: DV 3V(2 x AAA batteries)
Auto Shut Off: 18 seconds
Measuring Range: Body(34 - 42.9°C/93.2-109.2oF)； Surface(0°C - 100.0oC/32-212oF)
Dimension: 140 x 44 x37cm (L x W x H)
Get the HYLOGY Edge:
- 24 Month worry-free warranty
- 24 hour dedicated email customer support
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Premium quality, cutting edge technology at affordable price.
-Both the body and the product need to be balanced in the measurement environment for at least 20 minutes before use.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I checked it vs myself - stable result 36.7. Very realistic results. We have 3 other thermometers and we did not trust them, none of them worked so good and showed stable realistic results as this one. We compared it with Classic Thermometer - same results (but Classic Thermometer takes minutes to have result). I tested it vs surfaces - works nice as well (realistic numbers - e.g. showed expected cold walls).
I investigated a lot of thermometers on amazon, considered ones with certifications, made in Europe, US, etc. spent more than hour (as we had issues with 3 old ones, while we have baby and it is important for us to have reliable thermometer).
I have chosen it because:
1) declared accuracy is ±0.2C (I could not find better, but there were worse - 0.3C) - so it is best declared accuracy that I could see on the market (amazon only; at the time of investigation)
Note: obviously I ignored "High Accuracy" without declared numbers - ±1C could be "High Accuracy" for some people :-) - IMHO no numbers => no trust in this case.
2) most of certified thermometer did not declare accuracy - check yourselves - so I don't trust when they don't take responsibility for most important parameters.
3) other parameters specified (numbers!), good ranges
4) good rating (it was 5.0 by 29 at that time)
5) good guarantee (2 years), it is possible to find other thermometers with longer guarantee (even life time), but they did not satisfy previous criteria.
1) I excluded from my investigation:
a) super expensive (>30 euro thermometers)
b) thermometers that require probe covers - because it is unacceptable for me to pay ~20 cents for measurement - IMHO it is artificial politics to take my money for unnecessary things (indeed with time it will be the most expensive solution)
2) thermometer made in China.
I am happy with the purchase.
Thank you for reading, hopefully it will be helpful for you and you will spend less time for the investigation.
God bless you.
This has got to be the best digital thermometer that I have ever used and I would highly recommend this to other parents. It would also make an excellent baby gift.