Digital Television: MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and Principles of the DVB System Paperback – 5 Aug 2002
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The title sounds promising and - to say the least - it lives up to its promises.,EESI, This is an excellent book for the more practised and competent video engineers who need to extend their knowledge from analogue to digital broadcasting... the complex technology... is put across in a clear and concise manner.,Electrical and Electronic Service Informer, Those seeking a capability and fluency in the many concepts and mechanisms of MPEG and DVB standards would do well to investigate this book... goes a long way towards encapsulating in one handy and inexpensive volume much that is essential to a broad appreciation of this important and still developing technology.,The Institution of Electrical Engineers, --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book, though not a definitive guide to DVB, MPEG-2 and digital television, will allow a new-comer to understand the principles behind the technology, while allowing an analogue TV engineer to easily make the transission to digital media.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Reference > Language > Communication
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Television Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies