- Hardcover: 210 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury 3PL (1 Sept. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849664978
- ISBN-13: 978-1849664974
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,799,559 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Digital Scholar: How Technology Is Transforming Academic Practice Hardcover – 1 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin Weller is Professor of Educational Technology at The Open University. His main area of interest is in e-learning. He is the author of Virtual Learning Environments: using, choosing and developing your VLE as well as Delivering Learning on the Net: the why, what and how of online education.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This will certainly be a key reference source for my study of H812 (an OU post graduate module).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Large parts of this book are set work for a course I am studying and I decided to get the whole book as a result. Read morePublished on 9 April 2014 by Tox