- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Digital Photography: Special Effects Hardcover – 3 Mar 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'An ideal manual for both beginners and experts ... Insider tips make this rather more than just a step-by-step guide'
--The Daily Telegraph
About the Author
Michael Freeman works regularly on high-profile assignments for a variety of prestigious clients, including Time-Life Books, Reader's Digest and the BBC. His special effects work, used to illustrate everything from space sciences to motion picture effects, is unrivalled in the industry. He is the author of, among many other books, The Complete Guide to Digital Photography, also published by Thames & Hudson.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation