on 11 October 2009
This is a great book if like me you have just bought your first digital camera , or have not used it to its full potential by using only the instruction book that came with it .
The book is easy to follow , is in colour , and the , Beware,Hot Tip and Dont Forget sections at the side of the page very good .
I also have Computing for Seniors in easy steps , and as someone who has started using a computer late in life found this very helpful .
on 23 March 2010
I bought the book following the aquisition of another title "Windows 7 for seniors".
It's not that I am a confused old man or digitally incompetent but the net is always changing. I was glad to get rid of Vista and the "for seniors" series put everything in plain English and is a much better way of keeping up to date than the "For Dummies" counterparts. I've had digital cameras for 12 years now and will be buying a quality SLR in the next few months. I want to get the best use out of it and the "for seniors" series is the best advice I've found so far.
on 26 July 2014
As an older person there were too many variables to make the book useful.
on 1 August 2011
looks ok but i have not got round to reading it yet.
I bought it as a suplement to my first book,it looks
promising.