- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
The Digital Photography Handbook: An Illustrated Step-by-step Guide Paperback – 19 Dec 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
Need to know which digital camera and accessories to buy?
Want to know how to take better photographs and retouch images?
Ready to achieve professional results?
The Digital Photography Handbook the comprehensive guide to digital photography
Includes expert advice on: Types of camera; computers, software and other accessories; pixels and magnification; memory; saving images; composing pictures; exposure; light; camera modes; manipulating images; special effects; scanning; retouching old photos; printing digital images; selecting printers and paper; archiving; e-mailing images; getting your pictures on the web --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Doug Harman has over 15 year's experience as a journalist, writer, photographer, and digital camera and technology tester. He has written extensively for a multitude of digital photography magazines and websites, including Amateur Photographer, What Digital Camera, Total Digital Photography, Professional Photographer and Photography Monthly.
David Jones is a professional photographer with an extensive commercial portfolio, particularly in the fashion and advertising industries. He has also been widely exhibited and contributed photographs to many magazines and books, including Brunel, How to Keep Dinosaurs and Master Chef.
Top customer reviews
I bought it as it was suggested as a good accompaniment to the Scott Kelby book. The Kelby book is incredibly useful, fun to read and succinct, exactly what I wanted. I don't think this book was a good suggestion for pairing together.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
photography, would definitely recommend to everyone who is starting out in photography.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation