- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4899 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Gough Media (10 May 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KABMRB4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #514,438 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Digital Photography Hacked!: Complete Guide To Mastering Digital SLR Photography Basics & Taking Better Photos (Hacked! Series) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
▲ Mr. Woolf does a good job of explaining the details of image quality, and how it relates to number of pixels. Similarly, he discusses the technical details about aperture settings and exposure.
▲ The lighting section is especially good. The book describes many of the mistakes that beginners make, and how to rectify them. Hint: Don't miss the "put the napkin over the flash" tip.
▲ I especially liked the "15 Hacks" sections right at the beginning. I did not know about the important of indirect lighting versus direct lighting. I bet a lot of readers will make that same mistake.
After the "15 Hacks" comes the Introduction. Having the Intro come after another section confused me; in fact, I thought at first the 15 hacks might be the entire book. Of course, there is much more to the book than the initial 15 hacks section.
√ Nice book--good intro for a beginner; probably too basic for more advanced photographers. Recommend!
♫ A Review by Chris Lawson
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography