- Save £2.00 on Esynic Bluetooth Cube Speakers when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code CUCWSKJQ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Esynic USB External Floppy Disk Drive For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by eSynic. Enter code CW589VAF at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £3.00 on Esynic 2.4gz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code 8OPBV8E6 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £2.00 on Esynic White Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code ARGQH5SC at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Esynic Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code GFO2333J at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
ESYNiC DAC Digital SPDIF Optical Coaxial Toslink to Analog Stereo RCA L/R 3.5mm Jack Audio Converter Adapter- Digital to Analog 3.5mm Output for Headphone PS3 XBox 360 HDTV Blu RAY DVD Sky HD Apple TV Amazon Fire TV Box + Optical Cable
|Price:||£8.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R RCA & 3.5mm Jack Audio Simultaneously
- Support Connect to RCA Jacks Amplifier and 3.5mm Jack Headphone Simultaneously
- Supports Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission, Easy to install and simple to operate
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Colour Name: 2.1 CH & 3.5mm Audio Output
This digital to analog audio converter is designed for either house or professional audio switching.
Connect to TV with a Toslink cable (also called Digital SPDIF or Optical Cable) or Coaxial cable.
Connect to amplifier with a RCA Audio cable or headphone with a 3.5mm Stereo Jack cable simultaneously
It also can be used for PS3 XBox Blu Ray Player, HD DVD, etc. which have no RCA(L/R) outputs or 3.5mm Jack output
This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R RCA & 3.5mm Jack Audio Simultaneously (Not Support Reversed)
Support Connect to an amplifier via standard RCA jacks or a headphone via 3.5mm jack cable
Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz
24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
Certificated by FCC ROHS
Weight: approx 90g
Dimension: 73 x 55 x 22 mm
Consumption: 0.5W (Max)
Converter Unit: FCC, CE, UL
Power Supply: UL, CE, FCC
Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable(Power Adapter is Not Included)
Input Audio Connector: Toslink, RCA (Coaxial)
Output Audio Connector: RCA(R/L), 3.5mm Jack
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 x Toslink Cable (Optical cable)
1 x USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is Not Included)
1 x User Manual
Note: The SPDIF input must be Stereo PCM, please configure the output of your device. It won't work with Dolby 5.1.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It mostly does the job. Sound quality is good and stable as expected. The provided leaflet gives power consumption as max 0.5W, so should cost at most 70p per year if left permanently turned on. Small and unobtrusive (except I guess possibly for the red power LED which could be taped over if desired).
A slight irritation is that when the S/PDIF source is turned off or unplugged (but the analogue output left connected and the device left turned on), it suddenly starts emitting a noticeable amount of noise - not too loud but loud enough to be annoying. So the device itself or the amp must be turned off too when the input is turned off, or the amp muted.
(It also takes an extra power socket of course. Ideally my amp would have S/PDIF in, or the source would have analogue out, but since they don't this is my only choice and it does work.)
Edit: the sound is a bit quiet though - the amp has to be kept turned up almost to maximum, whereas half way is loud enough for any other source.
My mother is finding it hard to hear the TV without it having to be turned up significantly. I thought I'd describe the set-up as I'm sure others would like to do what I've done here....
If the TV was only to be used by her then the headphone base would simply plug in to the headphone socket of the TV (lead is supplied for this). However, as with many TV's (particularly the lower-end ones) when plugging in to the headphone socket, the TV's speakers are cut off. Fine for just 1 person, but my father also wanted to listen to it at the same time.
The only other audio output on their TV (Samsung UE32F5000 series) was a digital optical output. I therefore purchased this eSynic Digital to Analogue converter (Amazon £12.95), a TOSlink optical cable to connect it to the TV (Amazon £3.95) and a twin phono - phono lead (Amazon £3.95) for connecting the eSynic D-A converter to the headphone base station. Total cost for project was under £56.
There are a couple of things to be aware of with this setup.....
(1) Because the signal is via digital output, the volume level is fixed (i.e. it doesn't go up and down with the remote control). There is a volume control on the headphones and this can be used to set the headphone level. In our case the maximum volume setting was sufficient, but this wasn't anywhere near as loud as it would have been if the base station had been plugged into the headphone socket of the TV. This isn't a defect, but just a limitation of using an optical output from the TV and a D-A converter with this type of headphone.Read more ›
1.You will need this item
2.Then a toslink to toslink digital audio cable - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Optical-Cable-Toslink-1M/dp/B00077DC5Q/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1365615080&sr=8-6&keywords=toslink+cable
3.Rca Red&white male with 3.5mm female jack - http://www.amazon.co.uk/3-5mm-Stereo-Socket-Phono-Plugs/dp/B0009N1MV4/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1365615185&sr=1-2&keywords=rca+to+3.5mm
4.please be aware normally you will plug headphones into a 3.5mm jack and it will cut the sound off, this wont so you will need to mute the tv or turn the tv speaker off in the menu as the sound will instantly come out of the headphones as well as the tv, and i think ive read the the digital audio out,somewhere in the tv menu needs to be set to PCM which it usually is,if its dolby sound then this item may not work and more research will need to be done by yourself.
5. So the devices needs to be connected to the toslink cable and then to the tv,red/white rca cables plug into the unit and then the headphones, or in my case the wireless headphone reciever into the female socket and thats it.
Also please note that the volume CAN NOT be increased through the headphones, unless the headphones have a dedicated volume control as the volume on your tv will just turn the tv up.
I am very happy with this device and it serves my purpose for what i wanted it for.
It works nicely with the optical output of the Apple unit, and
was inexpensive. Well made, with an electrically safe power adapter,
it has extended the usefulness of two systems for very little outlay.
It was delivered quickly and was carefully packaged.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
power via usb cable that is supplied, plugs straight into ac adapter.
Came with an optical cable too.
Product arrived next day with clear instructions for connections. Used to connect digital optical output socket on new Samsung Smart Curved TV to RCA inputs on old Goodmans... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Ken Whitcombe
Got a faulty one!
Plugged it into the Xbox 360, and plugged the output to speakers, and all I could hear was a garbled up hissing noise. Read more
Bought this to allow me to use an old 5.1 Surround System on a smart tv. It works well (a little too well - it gets a bit boomy when loud but disconnecting the centre speaker and... Read morePublished 14 days ago by JBrare1962
A good little item but I'm afraid the connection to an old Marantz HiFi amp from a Multi Region Sony Blu Ray player was less than completely successful. Read morePublished 21 days ago by J. Gambold
don't waste your money/ load of garbage.. could not get it to work / and had microsoft remote assistance tech support, and they could not get it to work either..!Published 1 month ago by tony