- Save £2.00 on Esynic Bluetooth Cube Speakers when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code CUCWSKJQ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Esynic USB External Floppy Disk Drive For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by eSynic. Enter code CW589VAF at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £3.00 on Esynic 2.4gz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code 8OPBV8E6 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £2.00 on Esynic White Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code ARGQH5SC at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Esynic Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code GFO2333J at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
ESYNiC DAC Digital Optical Coaxial Toslink to Analog Stereo RCA Audio Converter - Digital to Analogue Audio Converter PS3 XBox 360 HDTV Blu RAY DVD Sky HD Amazon Fire TV Box
|Price:||£11.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Come with CE Approved UK Plug Adapter, Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks
- Supports sampling rate at32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Colour Name: 2.1 CH DAC & UK Plug Adapter
This eSynic® DAC (Digital to Analog Audio Converter) is designed for either home or professional audio switching.
It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audioand available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.
This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
Supports sampling rate at32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
Easy to install and simple to operate
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audioand available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
Output Audio: L/R audio
Input Audio Connector: Toslink, RCA(Coaxial)
Output Audio Connector: RCA(R/L)
External Power Supply: 5V DC 2A
Converter Unit: FCC,CE,UL
Power Supply: UL,CE,FCC
1 x Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter
1 x UK Standard Power Adapter
1 x User Manual (In English)
This eSynic® DAC Only Support 2.1 Channel, nor for 5.1 Channel.
If you prefer to converts 5.1 Channel Signal(Dolby AC3), please reference to ASIN: B00AZHNVCC or B00AZHNXNO.
We have the Upgrade Version that supports 192KHz/24 Bit, please reference to ASIN: B00NBUFWVS.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It mostly does the job. Sound quality is good and stable as expected. The provided leaflet gives power consumption as max 0.5W, so should cost at most 70p per year if left permanently turned on. Small and unobtrusive (except I guess possibly for the red power LED which could be taped over if desired).
A slight irritation is that when the S/PDIF source is turned off or unplugged (but the analogue output left connected and the device left turned on), it suddenly starts emitting a noticeable amount of noise - not too loud but loud enough to be annoying. So the device itself or the amp must be turned off too when the input is turned off, or the amp muted.
(It also takes an extra power socket of course. Ideally my amp would have S/PDIF in, or the source would have analogue out, but since they don't this is my only choice and it does work.)
Edit: the sound is a bit quiet though - the amp has to be kept turned up almost to maximum, whereas half way is loud enough for any other source.
My mother is finding it hard to hear the TV without it having to be turned up significantly. I thought I'd describe the set-up as I'm sure others would like to do what I've done here....
If the TV was only to be used by her then the headphone base would simply plug in to the headphone socket of the TV (lead is supplied for this). However, as with many TV's (particularly the lower-end ones) when plugging in to the headphone socket, the TV's speakers are cut off. Fine for just 1 person, but my father also wanted to listen to it at the same time.
The only other audio output on their TV (Samsung UE32F5000 series) was a digital optical output. I therefore purchased this eSynic Digital to Analogue converter (Amazon £12.95), a TOSlink optical cable to connect it to the TV (Amazon £3.95) and a twin phono - phono lead (Amazon £3.95) for connecting the eSynic D-A converter to the headphone base station. Total cost for project was under £56.
There are a couple of things to be aware of with this setup.....
(1) Because the signal is via digital output, the volume level is fixed (i.e. it doesn't go up and down with the remote control). There is a volume control on the headphones and this can be used to set the headphone level. In our case the maximum volume setting was sufficient, but this wasn't anywhere near as loud as it would have been if the base station had been plugged into the headphone socket of the TV. This isn't a defect, but just a limitation of using an optical output from the TV and a D-A converter with this type of headphone.Read more ›
1.You will need this item
2.Then a toslink to toslink digital audio cable - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Optical-Cable-Toslink-1M/dp/B00077DC5Q/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1365615080&sr=8-6&keywords=toslink+cable
3.Rca Red&white male with 3.5mm female jack - http://www.amazon.co.uk/3-5mm-Stereo-Socket-Phono-Plugs/dp/B0009N1MV4/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1365615185&sr=1-2&keywords=rca+to+3.5mm
4.please be aware normally you will plug headphones into a 3.5mm jack and it will cut the sound off, this wont so you will need to mute the tv or turn the tv speaker off in the menu as the sound will instantly come out of the headphones as well as the tv, and i think ive read the the digital audio out,somewhere in the tv menu needs to be set to PCM which it usually is,if its dolby sound then this item may not work and more research will need to be done by yourself.
5. So the devices needs to be connected to the toslink cable and then to the tv,red/white rca cables plug into the unit and then the headphones, or in my case the wireless headphone reciever into the female socket and thats it.
Also please note that the volume CAN NOT be increased through the headphones, unless the headphones have a dedicated volume control as the volume on your tv will just turn the tv up.
I am very happy with this device and it serves my purpose for what i wanted it for.
It works nicely with the optical output of the Apple unit, and
was inexpensive. Well made, with an electrically safe power adapter,
it has extended the usefulness of two systems for very little outlay.
It was delivered quickly and was carefully packaged.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
connections were easy and the unit is working well.
To play music from my iPhone to Bose sound system as my sound system does not have AUX port. Read more
An excellent product at an excellent price - why pay more? This converts the optical SPDF signal from our LG TV so that I can hear the dialogue in programs from both TV and DVD on... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Phil
I Bought this to use with a 5.1 Roccat pc Gaming headset and my xbox one the headset needs power from usb to work so this having that worked out perfectly ,sound is just as good as... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Raggs