- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies (6 Jan. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119235596
- ISBN-13: 978-1119235590
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.5 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,153 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Digital Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle)) Paperback – 6 Dec 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
- Leverage Google(R) and Facebook(R) to grow your brand
- Automate your lead generation, sales and follow-up activities
- Access downloadable tools that put ideas into action
Marketing has gone digital. Have you?
Businesses used to rely on Yellow Pages, newspaper, and radio ads to drive new leads and customers through their doors. Those days are long gone. Companies today must navigate constantly-changing digital search and social channels such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, and even email and mobile to both acquire and communicate with customers. How can you keep up? Written for marketers and business owners, this book is sure to give you the competitive advantage you need.
- Generate free, organic traffic
- Acquire new leads and customers
- Craft landing pages that convert
- Build and monetize your email list
- Get "social" with your customers
- Buy online ads like a pro
- Master search marketing
- Track and measure key metrics
About the Author
Ryan Deiss is Founder/CEO of DigitalMarketer.com. His pioneering digital marketing strategies have been directly responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in online sales. Russ Henneberry is Director of Editorial at DigitalMarketer.com. His team generates thousands of leads and sales per month by executing "full funnel" content strategies.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book starts with customer avatars, something that's often overlooked in online marketing. I think some marketing consultants believe that you can find anyone online, so you don't need one. Digital Marketing for Dummies starts with this, and then builds upon on it. In each section you're walked through what to do, why you need to do it and the all in important how. It's a lot to digest, but that's modern marketing. It's not a quick fix, and never has been. This book will take you through the fundamentals and if you implement them you WILL get results.
I'm giving the book 4 because Wiley have been cheapskates on the quality of the paper. I *know* it's a Dummies Guide, and this is their brand, but the poor feel of the book itself spoils the reading experience, and diminishes the impact of the content from Henneberry and Deiss. The Kindle version may lend to a better reading experience.
The Digital Marketer experience is far superior to the physical quality of the book. Don't let it put you off of exploring more of the Digital Marketer content.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews