Digital Information Contexts: Theoretical Approaches to Understanding Digital Information (Chandos Information Professional Series) Paperback – 30 Sep 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
…the breadth of focus of this book is impressive., Journal of Documentation
...a thought-provoking book. It reads easily and makes a valuable contribution to the literature on digital information and aquiring a better understanding of digital information., Online Information Review
…a must-read for all interested in the context of digital information and its place in information science., Online Information Review
About the Author
Luke Tredinnick is a Senior Lecturer in Information Management at London Metropolitan University and Course Director for the MSc on Digital Information Management. He teaches on a wide range of topics around the digital information area, including digital libraries, intranets and extranets, knowledge applications and technologies, cyberculture, and the social, political and theoretical aspects of digital information.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Library & Information Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology