The Digital Filmmaking Handbook Paperback – 21 Jul 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ben Long is a San Francisco-based photographer, writer, and teacher. The author of more than two dozen books on digital photography and digital video, he is also a senior contributing editor to Macworld magazine, a contributing editor at CreativePro.com, and the author of several best-selling Lynda.com photography courses. His photography clients have included 20th Century Fox, Blue Note Records, Global Business Network, the San Francisco Jazz Festival, the Pickle Family Circus, and Grammy-nominated jazz musicians Don Byron and Dafnis Prieto. He has taught and lectured on photography around the world, including workshops at the Santa Reparata International School of the Arts in Florence and a class for imaging engineers at Apple, Inc. He occasionally dabbles in computer programming and has written image editing utilities that are used by National Geographic, the British Museum, and the White House. Sonja Schenk is a director, producer, and writer based in Los Angeles. She directed the comedic feature film "The Olivia Experiment," which will be released in theaters in 2014. She has been an executive producer of several popular television shows including "The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette," and "High School Reunion." She began her career as a video artist and exhibited early works at the AFI Festival, Artists Space in New York, and New Langton Arts in San Francisco. After completing her MFA at USC in film, she edited documentaries for HBO, the BBC, Channel 4, Canal Plus and FX and also the indie feature "Britney Baby One More Time," which screened at the Sundance Film Festival, the Rotterdam Film Festival, Outfest, Frameline and many others. She is currently developing a second narrative feature film and is also in preproduction on a documentary feature. She is also the author of Digital Non-Linear Desktop Editing and co-author of the earlier editions of The Digital Filmmaking Handbook.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Cinematography
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Computers & Film
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > TV Genres > Animation