- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Digital Diaries Hardcover – 31 Mar 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A beautiful book, and essential for people who appreciate that art and life are inextricably linked. And that peoples sexuality is a beautiful act which can be visually powerful.
For someone who has no idea how I work or think or am related to this world (our world), would have no idea how to describie or explain me.
This book seems to have opened a chapter in that diary, that describes me.
It is a book that allows you to peep into someones time. The time that only the self is allowed to see.
Images that I have thought of in my head, have now become visual, shall I be thankful or annoyed.
I can only smile ...
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?