Digital Audio Decoder to Analog 5.1 Converter - Support Digital Optical Coaxial DTS AC3 Dolby Signal and Stereo(R/L) Audio Signal into 5.1 / 2.1 Analog Output
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Digital Optical DTS AC3 Dolby to 5.1 Analog SPDIF RCA Audio Gear Sound Decoder
- Digital to Analog 5.1 Audio Gear Adapter Sound Decoder Dolby AC3/DTS optical coaxial inpiut
- DIGITAL AUDIO DECODER TO ANALOGUE 5.1
- 5.1 AC3 DTS HD Audio Gear Digital Sound Decoder
- Digital to Analog Audio Decoder Converter - Transfer the DTS/AC-3 Digital Signal and Stereo(R/L) Audio Signal into 5.1 Analog Output(Please Note that The Output is PLCM)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The DTS/AC-3 audio decoder is to convert the optical, coaxial (LPCM included), or digital audio signal from computer, PC sound card, PS3, XBOX360, Blue-ray, DVD players, HD set-top boxes, HD players into 5.1 analog signal.
It can decode Dolby AC3/DTS audio and output 5.1 analog audio at the same time.
Input: 2 x Optical, 1 x Coaxial, 1 x Audio, perfect solution for your HDTV player, Xbox, Xbox360, PS3, PS2, DVD players etc. Output: 1 x CEN/ SW, 1 x FL/FR, 1 x SL/SR, 1 x USB.
Transfer DTS/AC-3 digital signal and stereo(R/L) audio signal data into 5.1 analog output (FL/FR if 2.1).
Auto detect AC3/DTS/PCM digital audio signal, decode format£ºDD EX, DTS-ES, DD Pro Logic II, DTS, AC3, Dolby Digital.
Sound Noise ratio: 120db
stereo separate degree: 80db(1KHZ)
Noise output frequency: 200uV
Simulate output frequency: 2.2V
High Compatibility: Support network player, HDTV DVD player, Blu-Ray DVD, DVD, SP3, Xbox 360, DM500S, DM800HD, ETC.
Optical Input Interface: XBOX360, PS3, STB, DVD player, Blue-ray DVD players, HD player.
Coaxial Input Interface: connected to PC sound card or notebook coaxial output, high-definition players, set-top boxes, DVD player, etc.
AUX Input Interface: Connect to any group of LPCM stereo signals (such as computer audio, MP3 / 4 player audio).
Three Output Channels: connect to home theater or a 5.1-channel power amplifier (FL/FR if 2.1 channel)
USB Output: Supply 5V power to 5.1 Channel Headphone (Use only for headphone. Other use at user's own risk).
1 x 5.1 AUDIO GEAR Decoder.
1 x Power adapter(UK plug)
1 x User Manual
Digital to Analog, Optical Coaxial input, 2.1 or 5.1 Channel Output, Can NOT be used reversely.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The box as delivered included the converter, the power supply and an SPDIF cable along wuth an instruction leaflet. The converter is metal cased and feels solid.
First I tried using the output from the TV and after a bit of button pushing the Creative speakers sprang to life and the sound was so much better, however the Sony TV output could not be muted or adjusted - a limitation of the TV. Fortunately when connected to the satellite box both volume and muting worked so the set up now works just as we had hoped with the sound controlled by the Humax remote.
Unlike others our converter has red/green type LEDs and not blue. Also the supplied SPDIF cable clicks firmly into the sockets.
The only downside I can see is that the converter loses its settings when powered down and needs to be reconfigured when powered up again.
the converter constantly drops out the voice track for some reason probably unable to processes it , i hadto manually keep switching between ,2.1 and 5.1 , 5.1 setting will almost always
drop out the voice track , i suspect this may have something to do with the centre/ subwoofer input,.
There is a constant buzzing from all speakers and a delay.i cant tell if its trying to play 5.1 or 2.1 as there is no indicator and or voice track from the speakers.
after a lengthy exchange with the seller it was replaced , the replacement was exactly the same ,in the end I had to return it for a refund after delay of weeks of testing and back and forth messages , seller did ask to use a tracking method and refunded my postage as well but it was a headache the product is not up to scratch ,this is a generic one you will find with other sellers too .
Im giving 3 starts as the seller was helpful otherwise its definitely a 1 star for the product
Just a wee update (18/9/18) I've bumped it up a star as I am REALLY well impressed with little box. It appears to also down mix the 2 channel audio to Dolby pro-logic surround sound (it can't be 5.1 but it sounds very near) from sources such as my LG DVD recorder [hard drive] and content from you tube (The Mormon channel) I have experienced a little sync problem with DVD play back but pressing stop and then play seems to fix it.
Otherwise didn't notice any crackling sound at all and sound quality is good - the problem is what's the point of having something that does not fully work.
Seller contacted me after review and offered to send me another device without the initial issue and without requiring to return the first one... now that's what I call customer service. Works great with my Logitech 5.1
1) if you unplug the power, you need to set again the source and the output by the two buttons. A short of memory on that would be helpful especially if the device is hidden at your setup.
2) in my case the pin for the middle speaker (voices), in order to work, it needs to be 2/3 to half way in the slot otherwise it doesn't make a connection properly. Don't ask me how I figured out. I was so close to return it as faulty which it probably is but since the sound is firm I decided to keep it for the time being.