on 28 March 2014
Had a us import xbox one with us power supply
Brought this works a treat however it is very noisy the fan in the power supply makes a racket
However device works fine on us import xbox one
on 11 August 2016
DO NOT BUY!!
If their was 0 stars, that's how bad this was.
Very loud, and broke in less than 20 hours of it being plugged into my Xbox.
I had lost the original adapter, but after this one broke, I persevered to find it.
After finding it, I am returning it in hope of getting a full refund.
DO NOT BUY!! I recommend buying an official Xbox adapter second hand off ebay or buy the official from microsoft.
on 12 December 2015
Please do not Buy this supply. I bought and returned two of these of a local gaming store as they got burnt out. Its specs are 10.83 Amp, which makes it around 130W. The XBOX one requires a a minimum of 16.5 Amps of power supply output especially when you play demanding games for eg Rise of Tomb Raider. Both of them lasted less than an hour before getting fried. Stay Away from this brand.
on 14 September 2014
worked for about 2 days then just broke don't recommend it
on 20 December 2014
Purchased this item to use on a US import Xbox one, device was very loud when it worked. In less than two months the power supply has gone completely dead. Would not recommend to anyone.
on 29 October 2014
Very loud very cheap.. which is expected for the price, but what is not expected is the extremely flimsy three pronged mains plug which when pulled out of any socket will emit a spark! Dont kill yaself and buy official if you can..
on 18 September 2014
I bought this power pack after my other one broke. This is now my third one like this they work for about 4 months then break
on 14 September 2014
does the job no problems just loud but small price to pay for the money saved.
on 20 October 2014
Worked for a few weeks then broke. Complete waste of money.
on 20 October 2014
XBOX One works again, so I'm over the moon, it is a bit on the noisy side though especially after the original power unit was so quite, easy to get used to though