- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: Diffordsguide (25 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0957681534
- ISBN-13: 978-0957681538
- Product Dimensions: 31.1 x 5.1 x 20 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,318 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Difford's Guide to Cocktails, No. 12 Hardcover – 25 Jul 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Simon Difford, the founder of diffordsguide.com, has been involved in the world of drinks for over 25 years, and is one of the worlds most renowned and respected drinks experts. He has been involved in most aspects of the drinks industry from running his own liquor store and wholesale company to importing spirits and brand creation, but is best known as a drinks writer and publisher, and spends much of his time traveling the world visiting distilleries and bars.Simon writes and publishes the Difford's Guide range of drinks related books, the best known being the series of 'Difford's Guide to Cocktails' with 3,000 colour-illustrated recipes and now on its 12th edition.In 2010 Simon launched diffordsguide.com, which has grown to become one of the world's leading spirits, cocktail and bar websites. He is also the creator of London Cocktail Week, the UK's biggest cocktail festival.