- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
MEI Differential Equations Third Edition (MEI Structured Mathematics (A+AS Level) Third Edition) Paperback – 30 Jun 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The highly-acclaimed MEI series of text books, supporting OCR's MEI Structured Mathematics specification, has been updated to match the requirements of the new specifications, for first teaching in 2004
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is a wbsite which promises full detailed answers and resources, but you would need to join and individual membership costs £100!!!! Your school probably has membership but is prohibative for individuals.
It is a shame because the are lots of questions and it is well laid out but just not the required explaination required for self study. As a school resource it is probably great as it is integrated with a syllabus but do not use for self study and whatever it says on the back cover is not designed as such - although a bit more content and it would be great.
Compliments the MEI series well.
Essential for anyone planning to study engineering or a science.