- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 5649 KB
- Print Length: 224 pages
- Publisher: Ravensburger Buchverlag; 2 edition (14 May 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: German
- ASIN: B0053FIEKK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#744,441 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4 in Kindle Store > Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science & Technology > Science & Nature > Environmental Conservation & Protection
- #67 in Books > Young Adult > Science & Nature > Environmental Conservation & Protection
- #85 in Kindle Store > Books > eBooks in Foreign Languages > German > Teen & Young Adult
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|This price was set by the publisher.|
Die Wolke (Ravensburger Taschenbücher) (German Edition) 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
|Length: 224 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Die Wolke (Ravensburger Taschenbücher) (German Edition)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was forced to read this book in school as an 11-year old (more than a decade ago). It gave me prolonged bouts of nightmares; predictably, it took me at least half a dozen years to be able to rationally assess nuclear power and to be able to point out the numerous manipulative techniques that 'Die Wolke' employs in order to associate nuclear power with mass murder and just about anything that is evil.
It is a tear-jerker that is designed to elicit strong irrational emotional reactions, written for an audience of primary-school age. Do not give it to children or teens, it might engender both emotional trauma and uninformed political indoctrination.