Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Discussions > Bioshock (Xbox 360) forum

Did this pee on Halo 3's picnic?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Oct 2007 12:54:59 BDT
Mr. SCM Bell says:
I don't know if anyone really expected this to come close to bothering Halo 3. But if you're not just in it for the online gaming then it certainly did.

Is it better. In terms of level design and attention to detail, I would say yes.

Anyone else want to comment?

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Nov 2007 19:54:10 GMT
Last edited by the author on 17 Nov 2007 19:56:32 GMT
SWD says:
This game is one of the best I have ever played and I have played quite a few games. Call of Duty 3 & 4 are the next best. Halo comes below all of these. Originally it was the leader, but they seem to have sat back on their laurels! Buy it. You won't be disappointed.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2007 10:30:20 GMT
J. Bevan says:
i surppose it did really but then i bouhgt bioshock and halo and iv spent more time with halo just because of the online content so really if this game was online enabled yes it would be like ten times better then halo because the wepons kick ass, the combat kicks ass and the overall graphic style seems to be more intresting then halos so really im jus dissapointed that it has not got online play

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jan 2008 17:23:46 GMT
Mr. SCM Bell says:
True. Good online play is more attractive than any amount of storyline replay value for sure.
Bioshock has made a huge amount of money for a debut game though. I read that the staff who worked on it have been told that as of now Bioshock is a franchise.
You can bet your ass the next one will have online play.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Mar 2008 11:35:00 GMT
Dirty_Lemons says:
Bioshock, for me, wiped the floor clean in the gaming world. I bought this purely by chance, I knew nothing about the hype, I knew nothing of the story, nor of the characters.

Now, with Halo 3, I knew to an extent what to expect. I have always loved Halo, the setting, the music, the characters. And whilst it is still an incredible experience, Bioshock was something beyond incredible: it was a gaming masterpiece.

The only FPS experience that I can think even comes close to exploring the world of Rapture is Call of Duty 4 - like Bioshock, I also knew nothing of the game, hype etc. before I bought it, but it was near perfection.

Halo 3 was great. Bioshock was perfect. Never have I finished a game and immidiately restarted it. Simply breath-taking.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 May 2008 18:51:26 BDT
Mr. D Camm says:
Yes Yes Yes. I had bought Halo 3 and Bioshock at the same time. I was so looking foreward to halo 3 but when i started playing it i honestly felt sick with boredom. I only played half way through the third level and just threw the controller on the floor. Becuase i'd never heard anything of Bioshock i didnt bother playing it but when i saw my step dad playing it i completly changed my mind. I became hooked. In my opinion It is the best game ever. I cant actually describe it in words.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Bioshock (Xbox 360) forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  18 Oct 2007
Latest post:  19 May 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360) by Take 2 Interactive (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars (198)