on 26 September 2011
Long overdue in this format. An excellent guide, well tested through the years and reliable, in this format easy to use and responsive to searches. Cannot go wrong.
on 17 March 2013
this book will help with my studies anwsering the what, why, and where questions i have with an accuate answer
on 1 May 2014
This is the best dictionary that I have found for New Testament Greek (and among the best for any language that I have found so far, for that matter). The index system allows words to be found easily, the definitions are clear and easy to understand, and the fact that it is in Kindle format means that I don't need to carry around either a bilingual New Testament or a Greek dictionary anymore to be able benefit from them both. Great!
on 11 August 2014
I bought this to go on my smart phone as I already have Bible Works on my pc (which is the real business). It is extremely useful when you are not able to have your usual reference tomes to hand (like during a sermon). Can be a bit fiddly to use on my phone as my fingers are large but I imagine on a tablet it would be fine.
on 1 February 2017
I bought this for a kindle fire, and it is clear print and easily readable. Check first that your kindle supports its functions. It is certainly more convenient to carry than the printed version, which I need a magnifier for. On the kindle I can adjust print size. A Heberew for O.T. is also available.
on 27 July 2014
Well, I am sure that it will be, but it HAS NOT ARRIVED in my Kindle. Is there a problem sending books to an ORDINARY KINDLE these days ??? Answers on a postcard, please !!!! (because my email is not very reliable)
on 18 January 2013
I have had this Greet Dictionary of the Bible in hardback form for over 40 years and have found it a very useful tool. This purchase was a download to my kindle so that I have ready reference to it as desired.
on 1 April 2013
An essential reference book. Strong's biblical reference books are accepted as the standard word reference works in biblical research. ESSENTIAL TOOL.
on 15 November 2013
Does exactly what I wanted ,it's easy to use,explains real good
A good buy goes anywhere slip into purse and it's there
on 28 December 2011
Absolutely useless if you want to be able to translate the New Testament - I tried to use it - none of the words I needed were in the dictionary. Experimentally, I took a simple sentence from Kapa Markpon (ch 7 vs 8)- only words in the dictionary were "tou Theo" and "ton anthropon". and this is really basic stuff - Mark is the most simple and direct book in the NT. What a waste of dosh - absolute rubbish!