A Dictionary of Zoology 4/e (Oxford Quick Reference) Paperback – 6 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This dictionary is a reference tool for students and teachers of zoology alike and really for anyone with an interest in animals. (Reference Reviews, Helen Ashton)
About the Author
Michael Allaby has written many books on environmental science and especially on climatology and meteorology. He is the General Editor of several Oxford Dictionaries, including the Dictionaries of Geology and Earth Sciences, Ecology, Plant Sciences, and Environment and Conservation.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauri
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Invertebrates > Insects
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences