Customer reviews

Dickies Men's Unlined Eisenhower Long Sleeve Jacket, Black, Medium
Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change

on 19 March 2017
Bought as casual rather than workwear. Good quality stitching and minimal detailing. Nice big collar, single layer jacket with absolutely no lining. Jacket is a great fit for my size if you're looking for what I'd describe as a tailored British Mod fit, fitted on the shoulders and waist and snug but not tight through the body. If I'd been after the baggy hip hop look I'd have needed an XL. Hope this description helps!
on 17 May 2017
Fits nicely around the chest and arms yet the body is ridiculously short on me, but I am 6'6" so I can't grumble too much but I had to send it back for a refund. Apart from the length, nice weight and cut.
on 5 November 2017
Was a bit small for the sizing but overall a great light jacket that can be worn with pretty much anything
on 13 October 2014
Jacket is great and looks good.
Delivery is good and on time.
One thing is that the body is fairly small, so buy a size up.
on 8 August 2014
Perfect.fit.delivered on time
on 26 July 2015
Bought this for my SO as he's been wanting one for absolutely ages. The fit was absolutely perfect, wouldn't have had a better fit had he got it properly fitted! Fantastic jacket, fast delivery.
on 26 September 2015
Feels a little cheaply made for the price.
on 26 March 2015
Very nice looking jacket
on 28 September 2015
90kg/44" chest. I normally wear a size XL and by the other reviews I expected this to be too small. The XL is HUGE, very baggy. I had to order a size down and the L jacket fits perfectly.