Dickies Men's Original 874 Workwear Trousers, Blue (Navy Blue), NA (Manufacturer Size: 32T)
Size: (Manufacturer size: 32/34)|Colour: Blue (Navy Blue)|Change

on 1 November 2015
This is just a sizing review, I have been a 32 waist for the last 20 years and if anything have lost a little weight recently. These are very tight at the waist. Can't be bothered with the hassle of returning so will see if they give a little and use a belt. If I was buying again would go for 33 waist and 32 leg as the leg length is fine. Other reviews also give the impression that the waist dimension is tighter than a normal uk fit. Will update the review after a little wear - first impressions are that the material feels very tough - a bit like sail canvas - which is what I wanted, something that withstand cycling to work and would look passable in an office environment. Just hope there is a little give in the waist....
on 31 December 2015
The waist sizes are wrong. I bought a size 34", but it was a 32". In fairness the label does say 34" but judging this pair against all my other trousers and other Dickies (not 874s), it is way off the mark. Maybe they will loosen up after a couple of washes. But if I was to buy again I would go an inch larger. Otherwise they are neat and quite well made.
on 9 February 2017
Worst trousers I ever purchased. As others have said they fit very high up, on my stomach rather than around the waist, and even then very saggy. Wore them once and felt very uncomfortable, a week later thought I would give them a second try and the zip broke as I was doing them up, actually felt slightly relieved I could just bin them.
on 11 July 2017
Good fit, look like quite hard wearing trousers. One down side is they absolutely reek of fishy type smell. I'm assuming it's either part of the finishing process or something to do with the packing processes. Absolutely stinks, gagging when I opened the product. I'll give it a run with the washing machine and see what happens. Otherwise good.
on 3 June 2017
My Son's a skater and these trousers are skater cool, a relative bargain, and robust. Normal jeans can be ruined in one weekend. These are tough enough to withstand general abuse.
on 10 April 2018
Quality product but be wary of the size, i had to increase the waist by one size (36 to a 38), and decrease the leg by one size (34 to a 32), if you follow these sizing rules you should achieve a near perfect fit.
on 10 May 2017
I took the advice of the reviews of went a size up, and they are a perfect fit. Really sturdy, hard-wearing material. They feel like a solid pair of jeans, but are plain and straight enough to wear at work, and loose and comfortable enough to wear anywhere. Liked them so much I bought another pair in another colour a few days later.
on 7 May 2017
These trousers are smart, hard wearing as the material is thick and true to size. My husband is a delivery driver and needed some hard wearing trousers which looked smart without all the pockets you see on most work trouser so these were perfect! Would definitely recommend.
on 23 August 2015
Very comfortable and ideal for work where I need to look smart but suit trousers aren't tough enough. A little baggier round the legs than I was expecting but they look and feel fine
on 26 March 2018
Very good quality but don’t fit , I bought side 36 , 31 which should have fitted perfectly but these were too small