• Customer reviews

on 29 June 2015
I always like it when footwear of any type comes ready laced as these do. I had them out of the box and straight on my feet. Sizing is adequate although certainly not generous. My previous boots were a wide fit size 9 and these are definitely a bit tighter.
Having worn them for two nights at work I have a few concerns. Other safety boots I have are chunkier with soles noticeably wider than the body of the boot. These are more compact. I ride a pushbike to work and I wanted something I can wear whilst riding my bike and at work. These fit the bill but they are more of a safety boot than a trainer. If you are after a soft/comfortable trainer these aren't what you're after.
The top of the laces is not of the 'hook' type but is a hole. This means they are tight to get my feet in and out of. Although the top of the boot is well padded around the heel my experience is that the padding wears away quite quickly. You need to give the laces a good pull to give them plenty of slack before removing.
Although I've awarded 4 stars at £23 they are excellent value and I will buy again.

I purchased mine from 'The Safety Shack'. Ordered on a Thursday and arrived Saturday. A seller I am happy to recommend.
on 1 January 2016
Arrived quickly and as described
Well pleased with these trainers, bought as my new garden run abouts for 2016.
once they arrived, I started to break them in around the house, and now these trainers have been progressed, and I use them as general out and about shoes, shopping etc. Not sure if these Safety trainers increase my Street Cred as an O.A.P. But they really feel comfortable, (purchased next size up, because of toe cap) I like them and would buy again
on 8 May 2016
I buy these for work as a truck driver. My company provides horrible boots and these are cheap enough to just buy my own for comfort. They have metal insoles for added protection, are extremely comfortable, comply with all health and safety regs in UK and I never get questioned on them.
The ankle protection is good and having recently been hit by a forklift bar I can confirm that they provided adequate protection
on 7 February 2018
A star for each year before they failed and started to fall apart,last straw was wet feet through the soul,for goodness sake dickies,UGGHH!
on 30 April 2017
Fit as expected, but already need insoles as very hard on the feet, and bits of "decorative" flash have already fallen off.
Boots look good but won't last
on 6 December 2016
Excellent boots, bought for my husband for work. He wears them most days, and has no problems with them rubbing etc. Well made and a great price. Good delivery and on time.
on 16 August 2017
Husband loved these. Comfortable, durable, fit really well & look good.
on 18 June 2016
Very comfortable. Not tight which will allow for thick socks in winter. Light weight . And good price Just what you need when wearing them all day. Will buy again when worn out.
on 24 January 2016
I did not buy these for work just general wear,comfortable and look quite durable,I owned a pair previously and got 5-6 years wear out of them before the stitching started to fail,although the stitching failed there was plenty of wear remaining in the heals and soles.For the price I'm happy .
on 20 July 2015
They are comfortable, and have good grip.

Two problems, though. Firstly, they aren't trainers but ankle boots. Not a great issue but I did want proper trainer-sized shoes so the higher design isn't right for me.

More importantly they aren't wearing well. Both soles are coming detached and have been superglued to try to last a bit longer, and there are already splits starting in the "leather" on the toe. I normally get a season's use out of a pair of safety trainers so these aren't up to it I'm afraid. Might be fine for very lighweight use.