Customer reviews

Dickies - 758 Blanket Lined Duck Jacket, Size: 2X-Large Tall, Color: Brown Duck
Size: 2X-Large Tall|Colour: Brown Duck|Change
Price:£75.93+ £7.00 shipping

on 7 April 2013
I love the way these jackets look but they just don't live up to the picture. The arms are just way too long and bulky. The body is too short and just reaches the top of my belt. I have a bit of a tummy but nothing that would make a normal coat do this. I love the heavy duty zip and the material but think i will be selling mine on ebay.
I did however find that Carhartt do a similar jacket but it's more expensive. Gunna get that.

I would say, try it and see. Otherwise i just don't think you can make a judegement.
on 22 March 2016
Great jacket just bought my second one after giving my other jacket to a workmate its still going strong after 15 years only slight signs of fraying at the cuffs i have put on some weight and it doesn't fit anymore. So i had to get a new one and it is exactly the same jacket as the old one. Well made warm jacket for work or out on the town looks great.